1. Crijns TJ, Janssen SJ, Davis JT, Ring D, Sanchez HB, Mavrogenis AF, et al. Reliability of the classification of proximal femur fractures: Does clinical experience matter? Injury. 2018;49:819-23.
2. Malahias MA, Nikolaou VS, Johnson EO, Kaseta MK, Kazas ST, Babis GC. Platelet-rich plasma ultrasound-guided injection in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome: A placebo-controlled clinical study. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine. 2018;12:e1480-e8.
3. Mavrogenis AF, Markatos K, Nikolaou V, Gartziou-Tatti A, Soucacos PN. Congenital anomalies of the limbs in mythology and antiquity. International Orthopaedics. 2018;42:957-65.
4. P. Masouros, VS. Nikolaou, E. Apergis, GC. Babis et al. Central band reconstruction for the treatment of Essex-Lopresti injury: A novel technique using brachioradialis tendon. Acta Orthopaedica Belgica. (Article in Press).
5. Malahias M.A., Nikolaou V.S, Chytas D., Kaseta M.K. , Babis G.C. Accuracy, inter-observer and intra-observer reliability of ultrasound in the early diagnosis of occult scaphoid fractures: diagnostic criteria and a way of interpretation. Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances. (Article in Press)